Freezing Up

This post from Lara Cameron of Ink & Spindle is full of great tips (and comments) for starting a small craft/design business.

Lara's Christmas card design for Moo.















I told myself that opening an Etsy shop would be a nice way to keep the flow going. The idea was to have fun and not get uptight or over-think. But my character flaws emerge regardless of context, so I've put off opening forever. I'm frustrated with myself, but that's even more time wasted. Better to just move forward.












Camilla's lovely snowflakes and a refresher tutorial here.

2 comments:

susan heggestad said...

I loved this article! thanks for posting it... and I can sympathize with your feelings about starting up!

Jen Bradford said...

Thanks Susan - here's hoping for breakthroughs in 2009!